At Jampp we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. We process over 1,500,000 ad requests per second, which amounts to over 150TB of data per day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
Our DevOps team is responsible for building a 100% cloud-deployed infrastructure that deftly scales to billions of daily requests and is capable of self-healing when trouble strikes!
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll get the chance to improve an ever growing elastic cloud infrastructure while ensuring reliability across our components. You will work side by side with very qualified teams to iterate our development pipelines to a faster, reliable and scalable solution.
We strongly believe in team chemistry and have a lot of fun building a world-class company. If you are passionate about growth and innovation, then come revolutionize the mobile advertising technology space with us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Automate tasks such as application configuration and deployment
- Contribute to the technical decision-making process to define platform's strategy
- Build and maintain monitoring and alerting platform
- Apply Devops methodologies with a continuous improvement process
- Engage in upcoming projects' infrastructure to ensure they are scalable and fault tolerant
- Maintain high availability during traffic spikes, disasters, and malicious attacks
- Work closely with software development to make sure our systems are monitored 24x7
- Implement an end-to-end procedure to achieve full Infrastructure as Code using Terraform, Packer, Ansible and Jenkins.
- Lead the implementation of +300 CI pipelines in a self-serve fashion with Pipelines as code on Jenkins.
- Evolve our custom RTB traffic load balancer handling 1 million requests per second leveraging modern cloud native proxies like Envoy.
- Iterate our containers platform to allow the execution of critical high volume, low latency workloads
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
At Jampp we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills as we believe that the more diverse we are, the better our work will be!
- A deep and abiding love of Linux. Or a respectful hatred for it. Either way, you'll need to be able to solve problems on Linux-based systems
- Background in infrastructure and configuration as code platforms (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Experience with managing high-volume services
- Availability to respond and handle after hour issues
- Hands-on & productive experience with AWS main services (EC2, RDS, S3, DynamoDB, etc)
- Knowledge of network protocols, monitoring systems and database administration
- Hands-on experience on production-grade container orchestrators (Kubernetes, Nomad)
- Experience designing high-availability & cloud-native infrastructures
- Python & Bash coding skills
- Experience on low latency architectures (Ad Tech RTB, Trading, etc)
- Genuine interest in Open Source and/or has personal projects
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)