Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack's Operations Team is in charge of keeping the company running smoothly. Our daily work covers all of Jellysmack's activities, including project management, facility management, and technology, and is carried out in collaboration with other teams. Precision, innovation, and overperformance are the values that define us the most. Our work may be challenging, but it's also enriching because we strive to simplify everyone's daily life while keeping everyone happy and productive at Jellysmack. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
- Understand sales and success regional team needs in terms of tools and internal support to improve performance
- Adapt processes and coordinate with enablement team to share knowledge across teams
- Define and improve sales & success team KPIs regionally and help country managers to set targets
- Implement and monitor reporting tools to track regional team performance
- Ensure synergy between the different departments and offices in the region
- Coordinate onboarding of all new joiners to ensure efficient ramp ups
- Manage team accesses to creators’ platform pages / channels
A little about you :
- Previous experience in Project management / Sales and/or Success performance analytics / Regional coordination (3 to 5 years)
- Good interpersonal skills and are comfortable and confident in creating social links with the various stakeholders in the company (content experts, sales team, legal, finance, marketing)
- Good coordination skills
- Ability to handle different type of topics (data analysis, project management…)
- Comfortable working in an agile set up environment
- Good analytical skills
- Good understanding of Sales & Success challenges (offer pitching, negotiation)
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills (another region-related language is a plus)
- Passion for social media, especially for YouTube content creators
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!