Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and scaling our top of funnel marketing programs to drive awareness and high-quality leads to our SDR and sales team. You will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of integrated programs designed to drive engagement and pipeline generation through multiple channels.
The right candidate will have a clear understanding of B2B demand generation, with a strong background in digital acquisition strategies, creative marketing campaign development and execution, data analysis and experience working with Sales.
We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of accountability and is excited by the idea of acting both operationally and strategically.
What You'll Do
- Create and execute quarterly marketing plans for the Mid-Market segment to focus on new logo acquisition and pipeline acceleration.
- Forecast, measure, analyse and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length.
- Analyse marketing generated pipeline and implement action plans to address gaps.
- Develop and execute a multi-channel demand generation program (both inbound and outbound) for all stages of the funnel that includes generating new leads, nurturing them to generate MQLs, creating bottom-funnel programs to convert MQLs to opportunities.
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of campaigns in partnership with cross functional marketing and sales partners.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns.
Skills You'll Need to Have
- 7+ years of professional experience, with 4+ years of demand generation marketing at a high growth SaaS company / Security software company is a benefit.
- Strong track record in working with B2B sales teams, comprehensive understanding of funnel metrics, sales cycles, and levers to drive pipeline velocity.
- Data driven mind set, focused on optimising funnel metrics and tracking performance against weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Demonstrated record in developing successful campaigns and programs through – digital inbound, channel partners, events, and content marketing.
- You have a proven track record of scaling campaigns, impact to the business, and hitting quarterly growth targets.
- Required strong Salesforce proficiency to pull reports on specific campaigns, custom reports to analyse lead data and ability to derive insights to take actions accordingly.
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimisation to continuously drive ROI.
- Must be extremely well organised with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects/programs concurrently.
- This person must be a self-starter, highly motivated, flexible, with excellent collaborative stills to work with cross- functional partners.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)