Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
A motivated and experienced security professional who is looking to take on the challenge of improving Security processes at a Security company. We’re looking for someone to join our growing security team and apply their experience with Security Automation. We’re looking for security professionals who can help take our Security to the next level.
What You’ll Do:
- Share responsibility for automating the corporation’s security workflow and improving its security posture and processes
- Identify, analyze and resolve enterprise security design weaknesses
- Develop automation and execution of security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate Malwarebytes
- Communicate and present ideas and processes to stakeholders with varying levels of technological experience. Develop processes and techniques to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in systems, tools and applications
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Be well-versed in Cloud (AWS or Azure) and Infrastructure Security
- Automation experience with Terraform, AWS Command Line Interface, PowerShell, and/or Python
- Experience with managing a SIEM, NGFW, VPNs, MFA, WAPs, and Endpoint Security products
- Strong understanding of information security standards, concepts, controls, testing techniques and technical risk assessment
- Ability to work with teams across the organization to improve security in infrastructure, cloud and enterprise environments
- Effective in managing multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about process improvements, documentation, and automation
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Aid and encourage those around you to understand and identify risks
- Lead by example to improve communications and processes within and across teams
- Understand the value in your team having ‘measurable success'
Nice to Have Skills:
- Current or former security training or certifications such as GIAC Cloud Security Essentials (GCLD) or GIAC Cloud Security Automation (GCSA)
- An understanding of cloud technologies and infrastructure security requirements
- You have worked effectively with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with agile scrum processes and project management (certifications a plus)
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided