Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Our Marketing team is looking for a Go-To-Market Project Manager who will drive the execution and delivery on our annual operating plan and key business objectives. You will manage marketing deliverables, top priorities, marketing initiatives and special projects as they arise. You will play a key role in improving the efficiency and scale of the marketing organization. We need a proactive self-starter who can maintain a sense of ownership and urgency to drive progress without onsite management, and a flexible team player who collaborates well with others to find and facilitate creative solutions to problems. Additional qualities include keen attention to detail and quality, great written and oral communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, customer/end user focus, and initiative to champion continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the main point of contact and facilitate communication between cross-functional teams (engineering, product marketing, data science, support, and business) to shape, support, and execute marketing goals
- Lead and manage multiple concurrent projects with multiple work streams, that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders, through planning, development, launch, stabilization, debrief facilitation and close
- Manage escalations and prioritize new dependencies, risks, blockers and past due items
- Set and make a communication cadence to keep all stakeholders updated on progress
- Innovate to find new ways of improving integration, collaboration, and satisfaction across the program and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and program delivery
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of prior project and program management experience in software products and leading small to medium cross-functional projects
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience being a connector across teams and managing a program/project against KPIs through to completion
- Prior experience with Agile work management tools, e.g., JIRA or Smartsheet
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Prior security software industry experience
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Prior Scrum Master experience
- Prior process development experience