Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
An experienced Director of Demand Generation to scale the growth of our B2B pipeline. You’ll be responsible for optimizing current acquisition efforts, testing and developing new acquisition channels, and partnering with other teams to improve our funnel metrics. The ideal candidate has been directly responsible for multiple paid acquisition channels over the years such as SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Email marketing, Events, and ABM and has owned a multi-million dollar budget. This person will partner closely with Product Marketing, Web Development, Creative, Marketing Ops, Sales Enablement, and the Sales team to not just drive leads, but the right leads that turn into valuable pipeline dollars.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and manage 5-person North America Demand Generation team
- Manage multi-million dollar budget across our Mid-Market, Enterprise, and Field segments towards aggressive pipeline numbers.
- Optimize funnel conversion rate by ensuring no lead is left behind.
- Get hands dirty managing and scaling current acquisition channels (directly and through agencies) while testing new ones.
- Partner with multiple departments to ensure all GTM teams are aligned and ‘rowing’ in the same direction.
- Own the Corporate website experience, ensuring that we’re providing the best possible customer experience possible, not only driving leads, but positioning Malwarebytes as industry thought leaders.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 8+ years of experience
- Data-driven marketer who is comfortable pulling reports from a marketing automation system, CRM platform, paid acquisition platform, Google Analytics, etc., analyzing the data to identify opportunities for improvement, and working collaboratively across departments to optimize funnel.
- Ability to work with senior GTM leaders in Sales, Sales Ops, CS, Product Marketing, and Web development.
- Direct experience managing Events (virtual and live).
- Direct experience managing multiple paid acquisition channels (Google Ads, Demandbase, FB, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Direct experience creating and promoting high quality content (Webinars, White Papers, Case Studies, eBooks, etc.).
- Web analytics, optimization, and A/B testing experience.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs