Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a killer Creative Lead (web). You are a natural collaborator and an excellent communicator, able to lead the design team to develop and present digital design and experience ideas in a large team environment. The work that you create will be seen and experienced by millions of people around the globe. You will envision how people experience our website and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, trustworthy, modern, and beautiful. You will take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use experiences for our users. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of UX Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers through the design process. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure the final product delights them.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with our Head of Creative and UX/UI designers to create a beautiful and intuitive user experience for our customers.
- You’ll collaborate with our engineers, product managers and cross-functional stakeholders to understand business requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Lead a group of UX and Visual designers, inspire and mentor them, champion their work, guide them to the next level.
- Deliver a vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative steps to get there.
- Critique design work and provide actional feedback.
- Focus the team on design and encourage various UX problem-solving methodologies.
- Schedule upcoming projects and balance workload across your team.
- Plan and conduct practical, impactful user research when needed, able to answer the key questions from design, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing web UX experience improvements. Communicate your design solutions with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years professional experience with at least 2 years managing other designers.
- Strong communication skills in collaborating with multidisciplinary teams (UX design, research, marketing, product management, content strategy, engineering).
- Experience in planning and conducting insightful qualitative interviews directly with consumer and enterprise users.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Miro, InVision, Zeplin).
- Understanding of technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for web responsiveness.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- Passionate for clean and simple design solutions and the knowledge of how to apply it in an agile development process.
- Not afraid to have difficult or uncomfortable conversations.
- Put focus on your team’s accomplishments.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload (not just for yourself but also for the entire team) and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build great working relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task with different priorities in parallel.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs