Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is seeking a Content Management Specialist, Sales Enablement who will be responsible for designing, documenting, and deploying Malwarebytes’ sales content strategy and processes. This specialist will also own the administration and strategy of our Content Management System and sales Learning Management System.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in communication, sales enablement, and project management, with proven experience using Content Management Systems, Learning Management Systems, and content development.
What You’ll Do:
- Own administration and drive strategy of both our Content Management System (CMS) and Learning Management System (LMS) for Sales
- Drive content and platform engagement demonstrated through monthly content updates (i.e. sunsetting outdated content and keeping program language consistent)
- Develop and track analysis of content effectiveness and team impact
- Support the execution of employee communication efforts to our Sales organization
- Support the creation and delivery of content and sales enablement initiatives, processes, and tools to support Sales teams
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure successful implementation, change management, and adoption of content.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 2-3 years’ experience with a Content Management System "CMS" Administration (Highspot experience a plus) OR Learning Management System "LMS"(Docebo experience a plus)
- Bachelor's degree preferred, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or Business
- Proficiency in content creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build partnerships
- Critical thinking with flexibility, openness to change and reprioritization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Nice Skills to Have
- 1-3 years of Sales Enablement, Sales Training or B2B Sales experience
- Knowledge of sales enablement technology/software, processes and best practices
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)