Supermetrics is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing U.S. operations. This position will work directly with our Sales and Customer Support teams to build meaningful relationships within our current customer base. The ideal candidate will enjoy assisting customers throughout their data reporting journey, including new customer onboarding, business reviews, and uncovering new sales opportunities. This individual will have a passion for retaining and building strong relationships with Supermetrics’ customers.
As a Customer Success Manager at Supermetrics, you will get to:
- Own the customer lifecycle (post-sale) for our U.S. customer base
- Uncover, highlight, and focus on up-selling opportunities for all Supermetrics products
- Stand behind a product showcasing a 4.5/5 rating on G2 and 4.4/5 rating on GSuite Marketplace
- Be our first Customer Success hire in the U.S. and help us build a team there
- Work alongside (virtually) international colleagues based out of Finland and Lithuania
What the ideal candidate brings to the table:
- Relevant work experience in Customer Success, Account Management or similar customer-facing roles
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Superb understanding of the digital marketing landscape (past marketing experience a plus)
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive and innovative mindset, looking to contribute to the organization’s continued high growth
- Team-first mentality
Why join us?
- Learn and develop your skills within a high-growth SaaS company
- Navigate your own career and choose the skill sets you’d like to develop
- Great opportunity for professional growth, financial rewards and gaining a deep understanding of the digital marketing world
- Be immersed in a truly international environment with 25 different nationalities throughout our close-knit team
Supermetrics is a forerunner in automating marketing analytics, with hundreds of thousands of happy customers around the globe. Our products help companies of all sizes, from advertising agencies such as, OMG, iProspect, GroupM, TBWA, Publicis Media, Havas, McCann as well as large brands including Warner Bros, Under Armour, MGM Resorts, the BBC, and Dyson. We help marketers measure and assess their efforts across various data platforms. Our culture at Supermetrics includes a high passion for our products and loyalty to each other and the organization.
Sound interesting? We can't wait to hear from you! Please send us your application and letäs get to know each other better. We will fill the role as soon as we find the right person for the role.
- Remote status