Supermetrics is the #1 marketing data pipeline and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies. We are now growing our sales team with more amazing talents. 🤩
👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 400k people around the world in small and big companies alike (our more well-known customers include the BBC, Dyson and WarnerBros to name a few).
- Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt. We have been profitable and growing ever since.
- If you want to see what we're all about, click here for more info. ❤️
Are you growth-minded, love to talk to customers and want to be part of our adventurous journey?
👉Why are we looking for you to become a key part of our team?
Our explosive growth has been achieved through superior products, marketing magic, and of course - our sales team. We're determined to build a world-class sales team to work with thousands of clients and inbound leads from all around the globe. 🤩 We already have a team of 39 amazing sales professionals, 12 of them are working at our Atlanta office and the rest at our HQ here in Helsinki.
🏆What kind of talent are you?
For you to be successful in this role and to be able to achieve your goals, you need to have at least 1-5 years of sales experience from B2B, SaaS or Software. As our customers are all over the world, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. We highly value any experience from selling abroad that you might've gathered so far.
These skills are also highly appreciated at Supermetrics:
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining goals
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you. We're not competing against our team members, but sharing knowledge and really helping each other
- Experience within digital marketing is a plus ➡️you're selling to marketing professionals
🤩Things that your typical workday includes:
- Normally you seek to book demo calls, either by answering inquiries or going through trials on Salesforce and then contacting potential customers
- Time to call! Our goal is to have ten demo calls per week
- You'll send agreement proposals after the calls
- Update Salesforce with all activities - we love our data
- Follow up on your sent proposals
- Close the deals - this usually involves some negotiation and paperwork
- Meet with the team! We have two internal meetings a week, where we share tips, share our thoughts, see where we are with the goals and just keep the team spirit up
Sometimes you need to prioritise some things over others depending on your own and your team's situation. So despite having some set activities, no two days will look the same.
🤟What kind of sales team do we have?
We asked our sales team what they think and these things came up:
- You get to learn new things constantly and every month is different
- The learning curve is huge - you get to learn about SaaS sales, closing deals with international customers, and also about digital marketing and how reporting works there
- Everyone in our Sales team is actively helping each other and truly acting as a team and supporting each other to achieve their goals. You can always go and listen in on your colleagues' demo calls to learn best practices and to work on your own pitch.
- You get a lot of responsibility and ownership - we trust you with controlling the full sales cycle from start to finish
Why join us? 💪
We’ve managed to achieve great financial success with zero salespeople and boost it even further by building a high-achieving sales team. You can help with getting our company to the next level and become part of our success story.
- We’re already the #1 marketing app for Google Sheets and Google Data Studio. Our great products make selling easier.
- A great opportunity for professional growth, financial rewards, and most importantly for making a global impact in online marketing!
- No strict hierarchy & great team spirit.
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is all of us working towards the same goal with our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value on having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Sound like you? Send us your application and let's get to know each other better! 🤩 Apply now