Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 80 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
WeTransfer is a globally recognised software and media business, delivering tools for the creative industry. We’re proud to be a values-driven business, with B Corporation™ status and an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our employees’ differences, believing different makes us better.
The Sr. Social Responsibility Manager will support WeTransfer’s Social Responsibility programme. This role will implement WeTransfer’s global corporate responsibility strategy, including but not limited to our Environmental and Diversity Equity and Inclusion strategy.
What you will be doing:
- The Sr. Social Responsibility Manager has a track record of delivering programs across organisations.
- Play a supporting role for a fast growing business with a small but scaling CSR team.
- S/he/they should be a seasoned CSR subject matter expert across sustainable business practices and social impact.
- S/he/they should be well versed in the CSR space, with a good understanding of tools, trends and the industry landscape. Previous tech experience is preferable but not essential.
- Play an active role in the maintenance of our B Corp status, managing initiatives and projects.
- Help to educate the company with regards CSR
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the overall strategic direction of corporate responsibility activities are well aligned with the rest of the business and teams, in particular communications, marketing and HR.
- The role will report into the Head of CSR within WeTransfer’s newly established CSR team.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience from a top-tier consulting firm, NGO working with business, or a CSR/Sustainability, or similar role in the private sector. Past experience should include reporting, campaigning, monitoring and measuring.
- Excellent external networking and presentation skills, including the aptitude to actively identify appropriate opportunities to share key messages with appropriate constituent groups.
- Extraordinary partnership skills, specifically the ability to collaborate with multiple teams throughout the organization.
- A Self-starter, someone that takes initiative and can start new projects on their own.
- Strong numeracy and reporting capabilities.
- Skills required
- A genuine passion for sustainability, well read and familiar with trends in CSR.
- Incredible attention to detail, numerate and with strong writing skills
- Experience of working with agency partners
- Experience in delivering detailed CSR reporting documents
- Highly organised with strong verbal communication skills
- Good powers of persuasion, a good networker, and a people person - our team is the go-to
- Ambitious and hungry to do work that starts to make a difference
- A good all rounder across CSR as opposed to a pillar specialist
- S/he/they will be a strong team player with a proactive approach and the ability to exercise discretion and judgement.
- S/he/they will enjoy being part of an organization focused on excellence and will be a naturally collaborative person who enjoys interacting with individuals at all levels.
- High ethical standards and commitment to core values of leadership, respect, and integrity.
We are open to candidates located in Amsterdam, London, and New York City
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can't wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.