Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 80 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
About the team
Our People & Culture team's mission is to grow and enable a united organization to let the people at WeTransfer be the most impactful they can be. You’ll be part of the recruiting team that has been spearheading WeTransfer’s growth to almost 300 employees across the Netherlands, UK, US, and various living rooms.
Our recruiting team consists of 3 full-time members that are spread out over the Netherlands and France (and sometimes Airbnbs) and we’re still in the middle of building and shaping our recruiting foundation. We care about candidate experience and a fair process for everyone.
As our first recruiter in the US, you'll be responsible for building our local recruiting function and will scale our US-based teams from marketing to product and everything in between while building the foundation of our local employment brand. Whatever idea you have we'll give you the space and resources you need, so prepare to do your best work with us.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own the design and implementation of a strategy for recruitment and employer branding in the US.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to align on hiring needs and coach them to hire with confidence.
- Explore new channels, communities, networks to find talent and grow or nurture relationships where applicable.
- Source, screen, interview and make offers to candidates for 8+ vacancies at any given time.
- Our products are used by all kinds of amazing people, from all over the world. You'll actively contribute to having the wonderful diversity of all the people that use our products reflected in our teams.
- Improve the positioning and perception of WeTransfer’s brand and becoming a brand ambassador
Does this sound like you?
- You love to have a lot of diversity in your work. Jumping from product to engineering and ending on marketing is something that gives you energy and stimulates you.
- You like the autonomy and the freedom to design your own path to success. Being in a fast-paced, hyper-scale environment is something that drives you and empowers your desire to build.
- Communication is the vertebral column of what you do. Whether it is with stakeholders, candidates or top management, making sure you create maximum value in the shortest number of words is crucial for you.
- After all, being a recruiter is just like being an ambassador for the company. You like to be a sponge to the culture and the specificities you can find in our teams to bring the best content to our candidates.
- Bonus points for any experience recruiting in or knowledge of the LATAM region.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can't wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.