Alkemics is a B2B business platform enabling retailers to discover, negotiate and launch new products from their 1000+ suppliers.
With 98 out of the top 100 CPG manufacturers (Nestlé, Unilever), the 7 largest retailers in France (E. Leclerc, Carrefour, Casino, Auchan, U-Enseigne, Cora, Metro…) and 4 of the largest UK retailers (Tesco, Ocado, Waitrose, Sainsbury) using the platform, Alkemics now holds a very strong and unchallenged position in the French and UK market.
Alkemics disrupted the space with a fully digital platform where brands create and share their product catalog. Retailers can explore those catalogs and run business workflows, searches or reportings to select, negotiate and list those products in their assortment. Once a retailer is on-boarded, invites are sent to that retailer’s suppliers to join the platform on a freemium basis, enabling quick network growth.
In May 2021, Alkemics was acquired by Boston-based commerce experience management platform Salsify.
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
With this acquisition, Salsify furthers its position as the only global CommerceXM platform featuring both the ability to truly support customers worldwide and the largest product and engineering team. The fastest-growing company in the space, Salsify will cross $100M ARR by mid-2021, have about 600 employees, and have offices in Boston, Lisbon, and Paris. The combined solution will power open collaboration and content exchange between suppliers and retailers, resulting in superior product experiences everywhere consumers shop.
Account Based Marketing is an integrated commercial strategy for complex and large accounts.
Our ABM manager will support the Revenue Marketing activities by developing and running strong dedicated marketing plans for every strategic prospect or customer account.
As part of the Revenue Marketing Team, the ABM manager will contribute to generate new logo revenue and top of funnel activity on the key targeted accounts (mainly Grocery and Home Improvement accounts)
As the dedicated marketing support to the field sales team, your day-to-day mission will be to develop, plan and run customized strategic marketing programs designed to expand existing customers, accelerate opportunities, generate new prospects and drive pipeline within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
More precisely, you will:
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans to generate new logo leads and to accelerate existing opportunities
- Build and maintain comprehensive account plans and profile key persona for target accounts thanks to efficient researches and a close collaboration with the Sales team
- Work with the sales team to identify gaps between key personas and contact information ; develop data, insight strategy and LinkedIn research to enrich the contact database
- Interface with sales team to determine sales enablement needs and work with product marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
- Leverage and personalize existing content to fit the target account needs
- Develop and launch jointly with the sales team ABM campaigns and orchestrate various and creative tactics through multi-channel campaigns with the help of the campaign manager
- Measure every marketing action and analyze the KPIs of lead generation
- Proactively engage with the sales team to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors such as market research agencies
- Participate in physical and digital events, customer meetings and present conferences
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Manage project timelines, resources and budget
- Manage a Junior ABM whose main missions will be to build the account plans and to help in the orchestration of the ABM plan