Modulr are currently searching for a Field Marketing Manager to join our growing London based team. You will be a pivotal role responsible for working closely with the Commercial Team; in particular, business development through an integrated marketing campaign calendar, designing, executing and measuring our B2B marketing efforts. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting business from the outset, working in a tight-knit, high quality team with the experience to succeed in a fascinating and relevant market.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Five years old, Modulr has offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam.
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- Building marketing campaigns across events, webinars and integrated with digital—enabling the sales / inside sales team with structured programmes
- Working with internal and external partners/PR agencies to ensuring that all the marketing material (landing pages, email copy, white-papers, blogs etc) is linked coherently to the campaign messages, is produced on time and to a high standard ready for campaigns
- Setting up the measurement of all activity, monitoring, reporting progress and iterating to improve efficiency
- Organising and executing our annual flagship Customer Conference in Q4
- Driving the launch of our Customer Advisory Board, working with internal stakeholders and customer success team
- Owning the relationships with our trade bodies and community groups
- Oversee event and overall program budgets
- Create and manage campaigns within Hubspot to support metrics for dashboards and leadership reporting
About You: To join us as a Field Marketing Manager, you’ll need:
- Passion for learning and someone who wants to develop a career in FinTech
- An eye for detail and understanding that Brand is Best
- Autonomous self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better
- Proven ability to grow revenue for businesses
- You’re comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace and adjusting course regularly
- You enjoy being hands on and rolling up your sleeves where necessary
- Experience implementing marketing plans across a range of channels and can demonstrate how you improved them over time
- A creative side to you; you’re able to come up with ideas to market the business and can critique marketing collateral
- Comfortable with challenging other members of the team on their assumptions and getting your points of view across
- Adept at upwards management of senior stakeholders
Skills and experience we’re interested in
- Experience, preferably with an events focus (or generalist who has a passion for developing event / field marketing activities linked closely to content)
- Ability to write and develop content for events, campaigns and ‘thought leadership’
- Awareness around B2B enterprise selling and sales cycles
- Experience with HubSpot (similar CRM) and knowledgeable about driving ROI from campaigns with efficient reporting
- Ideally, you will like a multi-faceted role and ability to learn different responsibilities across the marketing mix - content and demand generation being core elements
- Budgeting experience using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an award winning, early stage, high growth business where you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package. Apply now