You'll be joining a company where data really is at the heart of everything we do. Not just any company though - Huel are one of the fastest-growing food brands in the UK right now.
At Huel, we want understand the reasons why things are happening, putting nothing down to just chance. Our senior leadership team love to see key business data to make business decisions so they will be people you'll work with daily. You'll be using SQL and Tableau to make complex data sets easy to understand.
We're not expecting you to know everything. We're happy to teach you the skills you'll need, but you will need to have some of the technical requirements already.
You'll need to be a great communicator, and be able to build good working relationships with lots of different teams. You'll be working with nearly every team in the company, and also presenting back your findings too.
The data team will keep growing. We promote internally where we can, so you'll be in a great place to work your way up the career ladder like others already have in the team.
What you will be doing
- Delivering actionable insights to multiple teams across the business
- Helping to build and maintain our best in class cloud-based data stack
- Make it easy for others to access the data they need to help make data-driven decisions
- Partner with business stakeholders to help answer key business questions
- Lead improvements on our data pipeline, modelling and warehouse to ensure scale
- Ensure our data is accurate and easy to understand when used for analysis and reporting across the business
What we are looking for
- Previous knowledge and experience of using SQL in a commercial setting
- Some skills in data visulisation/experience with BI tools (e.g Tableau) would be useful too
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Knowledge of R/Python (desirable)
- The enthusiasm, passion and drive that we look for in every Hueligan
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- A genuinely competitive salary
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?