Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of care and attention to our customers. To enable us to consistently service our customers, our supply chain & logistics partners are crucial to our continued success and growth. We are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our US team in Brooklyn, New York. This role will work within the heart of our Operations Team, reporting into our Logistics Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Logistics Team with the implementation of domestic and international logistics plans to drive the continued global growth of Huel.
- Communicate daily with our logistics partners, monitor operational SLAs and track KPIs to the high-quality standards Huel requires.
- Ensure the supply chain is operating efficiently and effectively through continuous improvements and problem-solving.
- Work with the Demand Planning team to maintain optimal stock levels, organize shipments and deliveries and execute daily functions.
- Maintain accurate inventory data in our ERP system (Netsuite).
- Create and maintain SOPs related to all key logistics functions.
- Provide cross-functional support to the wider business:
- Liaise closely with the Customer Experience team on fulfillment-related customer issues.
- Assist the Marketing team with operational aspects of marketing and PR campaigns.
- Facilitate product feedback sessions for the New Product Development Team.
- Correspond with the Quality Team regarding any customer complaints.
Who you are:
- Degree educated or have relevant work experience.
- Passionate for and knowledgeable about logistics and FMCG supply chains.
- Highly experienced in using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Hungry to work within a fast-paced environment, while being agile and flexible to get stuff done!
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work alongside an industry-leading team
- We know people value different things so we offer a number of great benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel!