We are one of the fastest-growing food and drinks brands in the market, and we have no plans to slow down. We are proud to be supplying our consumers with real food that contains the highest quality ingredients, sourced in the most ethical manner.
Specific quantities of each raw ingredient are mixed together to create the final product that ends up in our customers' hands. You'll be responsible for making sure that there is always availability of these raw ingredients for us to create the products we need.
You'll have an analytical mindset and excellent attention to detail. You'll be a great collaborator, as you'll work with many teams to create a raw material plan which is key to our success - without your careful planning, we can't create our product! Suppliers, manufacturers, and our warehousing partners are contacts you'll work with daily too.
We're not looking for years of experience. You may have recently graduated and possess the right skills, or have a background in a data-based/supply chain position perhaps.
What you will be doing
- Our products are a mixture of raw materials. You'll work with other teams to understand how much of each raw material we need to create these products, ensuring they're always in supply.
- Create accurate plans and place orders to maintain target stock supplies, making sure we're able to produce the right quantities of our products
- You'll organise and assist with the purchasing of all types of products, for both current product ranges and also trials. Liaising with manufacturers as to what levels of stock they hold and subsequently placing orders for stock replenishments.
- Assisting in organising scheduled transport and ensure these shipments go ahead. You'll make sure these shipments leave and arrive on time, updating your plans as you gather this information
- Maintaining the ERP system
- Work with other teams in operations to assist with setting up new suppliers, new fulfillment houses, new manufacturers
- You'll communicate regularly with suppliers, manufacturers, and fulfillment houses,updating them with a whole range of information.
What we are looking for
- You'll ideally be a recent graduate, or have some data-based or supply chain experience
- Someone who can communicate well - you'll work with lots of suppliers as well as internal teams
- Some knowledge of purchasing, stock control, finance and quality management
- Things can change quickly in this role. You'll need to be flexible, and be able to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- You'll have to wear multiple hats in this role as it can very varied
- Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment - someone who can thrive off a bit of pressure! Things can change quickly here and you'll need to work to tight deadlines
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- A genuinely competitive salary
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?