At Huel, we're all about innovation, and as one of the fastest-growing food and drink brands in the UK, there's lots of it happening here.
Our Technical and Quality team that you'll join, work closely with our NPD, Nutrition, and Marketing teams to make sure that every product is top quality, labeled correctly, safe, and made consistently for our Hueligans around the world to enjoy.
As our Specification Technologist, you'll be the key communicator with our suppliers, ensuring technical compliance of products and that our technical documentation is clearly communicated, organised, and consistent.
You'll need to be well organised, have a great attention to detail, and be someone who is able to spot opportunities. We're always looking at ways to improve how we're doing things, so your ideas on improving our processes will be listened to.
What you will be doing
- Managing and maintaining our "Finished Products' documentation, making sure it's fully completed, up to date, and signed off
- Acting as a key point of contact for Specification and BoM changes internally and externally
- Sense checking our Technical documentation to ensure our products will be safe, legal and of great quality
- Working closely with our NPD team and Product Technical Managers to ensure that we are capturing and communicating all relevant Technical product information ahead of product launch
- Facilitating and inputting into the development of our internal Specification management software
- Facilitating the rollout of our technical documentation software with our manufacturing partners
- Looking for opportunities to improve the current Specification and BoM processes
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in a similar Specification role
- A degree in Food Science / Technology or related experience
- Great attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We're proud of how quickly we innovate here and that comes from moving quickly.
- Very proactive, gets stuff done, and is process driven
- Personable and able to build and maintain strong working relationships. Teamwork is very important here at Huel.
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside bags full of free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- A genuinely competitive salary
- Opportunities to take further qualifications that are relevant to your role
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?