It all started with a Google t-shirt.
Supermetrics is the world’s #1 marketing data pipeline company, 10% of all global online advertising spend is processed through Supermetrics.
We were founded in 2013 and are one of Europe’s fastest growing and consistently profitable tech companies. There is also a great story about a Google t-shirt but let’s talk about that when we chat.
Some of the the 16,000+ companies that we work with:
Our team in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- Over half a million people, including marketers, data analysts, and engineers, use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
- 10% of all global online advertising spend goes through our pipeline
- We currently have offices in Helsinki, Dublin, Atlanta, Vilnius and our teams are growing fast.
- If you want to learn more about us, click here for more info.
We are looking for an inspired Junior Campaign Manager to join our growing Marketing Operations team.
Who are you?
- You are a technical marketer with 1-2 years of experience in running digital campaigns
- You have worked with marketing automation & CDP tools (Hubspot, Pardot, Exponea etc.) and executed successful campaigns
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS - we'd love if you you can write some JS and SQL as well but it's not a must
- You are great at troubleshooting campaign anomalies and have a love for producing great quality documentation
- You like to keep you things in order to stay on top of your projects and deadlines
- You enjoy learning and experimenting on new things every day
What will you be doing?
- You will work together with our marketing managers to plan and execute campaigns
- You will coordinate with our Customer Experience team to ensure a smooth experience to our prospective customers from first-touch to purchase
- You will be a domain expert for our marketing tools and solve technical issues related to them
- You will be involved in planning and testing our marketing campaigns further and documenting best practices
- You will help in building templates, workflows and segmentation for building a base for high-performing campaigns
- You will work with other ops teams in the company to ensure our handoff works correctly
What’s in it for you?
Team Supermetrics is a diverse, skilled and capable group of globetrotters and a tightly-knit community that looks after one another. Supermetrics is a place where everyone can be themselves and be accepted as they are. We promise not to shove a culture guide on your desk, but we do have a few ground rules: we are equal, trustworthy, take good care of our customers, and treat our colleagues with respect.Are you up for the challenge? Great! We can’t wait to learn more about you Apply now