Supermetrics is the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies. We were founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt and have been profitable and growing ever since.
👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- Over half a million people, including marketers, data analysts, and engineers, use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
- We currently have offices in Helsinki, Atlanta, and Vilnius and have more than 180 employees working in different functions.
- If you want to learn more about us, click here for more info.
The job in a nutshell:
We are now looking for a Technology Partnerships Manager to take ownership of our technology alliances and join our Business Development team.
You will be responsible for developing and managing key technology partnerships. The focus of this role includes deeply understanding the product strategy of assigned partners, building joint value propositions and business plans, proactively seeking technical support from partners, as well as driving co-marketing and co-selling initiatives.
Relationships with key technology partners are instrumental to Supermetrics’ growth and go to market. You’ll play a critical role in achieving alignment with our most strategic partners.
How will you make an impact?
- Take over and own the entire relationships with 2-3 existing data source or destination partners and become the main point of contact for them within the first 90 days. Keep partners updated on sales resources, changes, and new product developments.
- Be the technology thought leader and internal evangelist for assigned partnerships. Maintain a deep understanding of the partner’s business and technology vision and strategies.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with key technical and/or product people at partner organizations, in support of Supermetrics’ product and business development.
- Coordinate joint marketing activities. Work closely with partners’ and Supermetrics’ own marketing teams to plan and execute strategic go-to-market programs.
- With those partners who have sales-driven (vs. marketing driven) go-to-market models, connect the dots between Supermetrics and partners’ sales teams to ensure we’re solution selling with our partners and delivering an awesome customer experience.
- Own 5-10 partners total and show positive growth in at least half of these partnerships within the first 180 days.
- If needed, you will get the chance to support M&A by coordinating the evaluation, due diligence, and post-acquisition integration processes, and possibly being involved across other elements of the deal including defining acquisition rationale, valuation modeling, deal negotiations, etc. This includes coordinating a multitude of internal teams across various stages of the process.
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in Alliances / Partnerships at a tech company.
- You have a successful track record of developing, establishing, and closing strategic partnerships/accounts in competitive environments.
- You have a strong desire and ability to evangelize partnerships internally and externally
- You have strong cross-group collaboration and project management skills.
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and an excellent ability to work independently.
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a fast learner who can work in an extremely fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast.
- You are methodical and bring an enterprise sales mentality to a partnership. Prior enterprise sales experience is a plus.
- Understanding of marketing (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads), cloud data warehouse, analytics, and BI technologies would be a big plus in this role.
What’s in it for you? 🤩
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is sharing the same goal. Our vision is to be the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. When we work, we take it seriously, but we place a lot of value on having fun together. Our team is our greatest asset, and we take good care of our people.
As an Alliances Partner Manager, you’ll:
- Have a fascinating opportunity of developing strategic partnerships that are critical for Supermetircs’ success.
- Make an impact on millions of marketers around the world and be part of our journey to a unicorn, with a solid foundation of close to one million users,10% of total online ad spend analyzed using our products, constantly being endorsed as a category leader.
- Work in a very close-knit team of talented people with a supportive atmosphere.
- Grow your skills and expertise and navigate your career as we scale.
If this sounds like your next career adventure, apply now! We will fill the role as soon as we find the right person. Apply now