Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 80 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
You'll be part of our Data & Analytics team, which consists of two crafts (data analytics and data engineering). We make WeTransfer data-informed across all parts of the business. We thereby drive sustainable growth while optimising the experience. We work closely with all product teams and the insights we produce have substantial impact on decisions made at all levels of the company, operational as well as strategic. Members of the team typically work close to single products but we aim to flexibly work on different projects for different products when needed. This also requires extensive interaction with developers, designers and marketing managers across Amsterdam, New York and Los Angeles
You will be responsible for:
- Independently performing analyses and interpreting the results
- Communicating analyses and findings to relevant stakeholders
- Connect data findings to needs from business stakeholders
- Creating dashboards with key metrics for internal teams
- Participate in pro-active research projects where we provide novel insights to internal teams
We're looking for somebody with:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of core statistical concepts and the ability to communicate these to non-experts
- The ability to (independently) perform SQL queries (strong requirement) and experience with statistical/ data analysis tools (strong preference; preferably Python/ R); experience with working with DBT is a pre.
- An experiment mindset, confidence in the power of experimenting/ testing and having experience with running/ analysing experiments
- Experience from data-driven B2C environments
- The ability to work independently and pro-actively pick up tasks but also keen to be part of an experienced group of data analysts, scientists and user researchers
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can't wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.