Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Beauty Studio is a team of Editors, Directors, Community Managers, and Writers responsible for running the most modern and innovative Beauty pages on social networks. Over 40 million people follow us, share our advice, and learn from our colorful, creative, and innovative videos.
Between Beauty Hacks, Boys Do It Too, Beauty Wow, Crowned Ladies, and Beautylicious, the Beauty Studio Family continues to innovate and offer new formats. Beauty Studio's mission is to be innovative. We are a group of visual and creative people who enjoy watching visually appealing videos. Our goal is to combine the creative and numerical sides of the channel, ensuring that we combine our artistic vision with the data driving the channel. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
As a key member of the Beauty production team, you will supervize the beauty production pole and ensure the coordination with the different members of the beauty team.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading new projects : supervizing new projects from ideation, production to post-production
- Supervizing the beauty production team: set goals, work with them on their upcoming shoots on a weekly basis
- Keeping an eye on the budget per show: make sure we don't exceed the allowance per episode
- Improving production process: identify problems in production pipeline and suggest solutions
- Handling Integrated Marketing coordination: receive shoot request from Sales team and organize shoots accordingly
- Producing beauty shows for our social media pages when needed: pitching ideas for social, creating brief, picking talent, making sure editorial guidelines are respected while shooting and in post-production
- Analyzing videos on social media in order to be aware of what content we should produce more: Look into our video statistics regularly.
A little about you:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an audiovisual field (producing or filmmaking)
- You have a minimum of 3-years’ experience in video producing for social media and 2-years’ experience in management.
- You gave a good aesthetic eye and a deep interest in Beauty
- You're data-sensitive and have good analytical skills
- Adaptable and autonomous, you will be able to adopt easily a problem-solver position
- Your leadership and organizational skills will help you in solving conflict situation
- You have good communication skills and you're a real team player
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!