Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Beauty Studio is a team of Editors, Directors, Community Managers, and Writers responsible for running the most modern and innovative Beauty pages on social networks. Over 40 million people follow us, share our advice, and learn from our colorful, creative, and innovative videos.
Between Beauty Hacks, Boys Do It Too, Beauty Wow, Crowned Ladies, and Beautylicious, the Beauty Studio Family continues to innovate and offer new formats. Beauty Studio's mission is to be innovative. We are a group of visual and creative people who enjoy watching visually appealing videos. Our goal is to combine the creative and numerical sides of the channel, ensuring that we combine our artistic vision with the data driving the channel. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
Your main task is to develop new strategies to increase the performance of beauty pages across all platforms and make sure the content is posted correctly.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Pitch ideas based on overperforming statistics for our beauty pages and help develop new formats
- Develop and challenge publishing strategy (timing, content evolution, long-term performance etc.)
- Monitor pages performance and build KPI reports to provide adequate content suggestions
- Oversee the work of publishing coordinators and community managers
- Work with tech and data teams to develop further analytical tools
A little bit about you:
- You are a graduate of a school or university in the fields of business, engineering, communication or marketing
- You have a previous 2+ years experience in content strategy and in team management
- You have strong analytical skills and are very comfortable with numbers and data,
- You are passionate about social networks and passionate about beauty content
- All the social media platforms have no secrets for you
- You are bilingual in English
- You are recognized for your organization, your rigor and your interpersonal skills
- You know how to work in a team as well as on your own
- Fun and creative spirit
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!