Zwift is looking for an outgoing, personable, and skilled communicator who can simplify technical concepts, sniff out trends, tackle problems, and provide a smooth experience for our community members no matter what problems or questions they have.
As Zwift continues to grow and expand our offerings and reach, it is important to ensure our members are supported in a way that reflects our strong company brand position. In this key role, you will have responsibility for crafting a culture of operational difficulty which provides exceptional service to our members. You will partner with other internal teams to surface and resolve root causes of issues related to our products and will be a critical voice in the development of support program strategy. You will own staff goal development, defining associated metrics, and tracking outcomes to ensure we have a strong operational model.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver high-quality customer support, in a fun and easy-to-digest manner
- Respond to and resolve Tier 2 contacts that are advanced through support channels to engage with our members and quickly get them Zwifting again.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with local and international counterparts, oftentimes in different time zones to stay ahead of the latest information
- Become a Zwift meister (yes, riding or running at work is part of your job)
What we’re looking for:
- 2 - 3 years of community, support, or customer service experience
- Good interpersonal, web, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with technical support and troubleshooting
- A passion for learning and a solid grasp of technology (PC, Mac, iOS, and Android software and hardware), bikes, and/or running
- Collaborative team player that takes initiative
- Empathy when engaging our community
- Ability to adapt and innovate quickly
- Experience with CRM software (Zendesk, Kustomer, etc), Confluence, and JIRA
- Online gaming experience (MMOs)
- Cycling, running, and/or indoor training knowledge
- Experience in the luxury or fitness field
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected] Apply now