Zwift is working to grow a global eCommerce business that will ease the customer journey and drive user engagement in-game and IRL. We’re looking for someone to actively assist our eCommerce department and team of merchants with the day to day responsibilities of launching and maintaining all merchandise. This position is a supporting position and will be responsible for processing internal inventory requests, creating and processing ASN’s, order tracking, vendor management, PO reconciliation and assisting with the continuous work of keeping our global eComm sites up to date.
What you'll do:
- Process internal inventory requests. This includes doing stock checks, gathering director approvals, submitting the order, tracking the order and confirming delivery.
- Process marketing hardware requests. During periods of high demand when marketing is unable to order directly from vendors, this person will help balance marketing requests with ecommerce trainer stock deliveries and availability.
- Help merchants to onboard new vendors by processing new vendor certifications.
- As PO’s are ready to ship and tracking information has been provided. Make sure that our vendors have provided us confirmed quantities to create ASN’s and upload into Seko. Notifying the warehouse of the upcoming inbounds.
- Work in collaboration with the operations team on ASN uploads and taking responsibility for confirming quantities inbounded and notifying vendors of any discrepancies in either the qtys or invoice details.
- Assist with website product builds, updating product photos, updating product descriptions and updating out of stock messages on Zwift.com in all geos and localization instances.
- Order, track, and organize photo samples for every season; ensuring that all photo samples are accurate and in-hand for photography.
- Ensure consumer facing product data is complete and accurate across all global sites and assist merchants in building new products or updating current products on our site as needed.
- Act as the liaison between the merchandising and CX teams on product availability, restock dates, customer concerns and feedback on product.
What we're looking for:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage communications and feedback with the organization.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills (within organizational departments and geographies)
- Extremely customer service oriented and able to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong technical skills and comfort with data and web technologies.
- Excel and Google Docs skills.
- Shopify experience a plus
- Netsuite experience a plus
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected] Apply now