Since 2019, Zwift has created high impact broadcast advertising campaigns designed to drive brand awareness and connect with a mass audience of cyclists worldwide. Our “Fun is Fast” campaigns have been successful and are becoming bigger and more ambitious every year. Zwift also creates integrated campaigns to promote our in-game events throughout the year.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to help concept and execute these campaigns.
This role will be responsible for creative concept development alongside our team of writers, plus partnering with internal and external production partners to produce campaigns in all media, including TV, print, digital, and social.
We’re looking for someone with some film production experience and a track record of creating engaging creative work in the paid digital and paid social space.
What you'll do:
- Receive creative briefs and concept multi-channel campaigns that are engaging, unique, strategically sound and that will connect with our audience and drive our brand.
- Present your ideas to a large cross functional team and be open to feedback throughout the process.
- During advertising pre-production and post-production, partner with and provide creative guidance to external production partners such as live-action film production companies, editors, and VFX studios.
- Pioneer new creative thinking for paid advertising in the digital space on platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, and Pinterest.
- At times, jump in as a production artist to create final artwork for print media and digital display deliveries.
- Contribute to an environment of creativity and pushing creative boundaries with every campaign.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, digital media, visual communication, or a similar field
- Experience working as an Art Director or Designer at an advertising agency or at an in-house brand creative studio
- Some film production experience, ideally some VFX experience
- Track record of creating engaging creative work in digital channels
- Proficiency with industry-standard tools, such as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Interest and passion for sports is a HUGE plus
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected] Apply now