Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
- A resilient, proactive, innovative executive with a proven track record of building, motivating and creating high performing teams.
- Someone who has led from the front in developing, tuning and scaling an MSP business with partners.
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who can help to establish and refine the MSP program, which is the fastest growing segment of our business.
- Internal channel ambassador aligning MSP leadership with Malwarebytes sales leadership and other stakeholders.
- Experience in driving and measuring sales and technical enablement plans for a worldwide MSP channel.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive our sales engagement and results with our MSP Channel worldwide.
- Enable current MSP partners to develop opportunities with existing and new accounts and help them grow their businesses.
- Oversee recruiting new MSP partners in critical geographies.
- Work collaboratively with team and internal partners to produce annual business plans with key MSP partners for review on a quarterly basis.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 5 plus years of experience in a software channel development function working with MSP partner relationships from executives to local AE’s
- Experience working in the IT Channel, specifically in the MSP space. Complete understanding of how an MSP operates, how they sell and what a successful MSP looks like.
- Demonstrated success in major account development, relationship building, ability to work at multiple levels within an organization.
- Direct and channel sales experience with a track record of achieving and exceeding revenue and recruitment goals
- Experience within the Security industry preferred
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks without losing attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (when travel resumes)
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs