Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and self-driven Customer Onboarding Consultant. As a Customer Onboarding Consultant, you are responsible for the post-sale technical onboarding for our new corporate customers. This is a hands-on technical role where you will be responsible for driving initial customer deployment and product adoption of Malwarebytes products and solutions. Secondary responsibility includes managing the post-sale support experience for select MSP partners. In this role, you be responsible for the technical onboarding of new MSP partners and managing existing MSP partner relationships.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the technical main point of contact and assist with implementation post-sales for new Corporate customers & MSP partners through strong product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Successfully onboard new customers by clearly defining success metrics and desired outcomes up front.
- Gather customer technical requirements and assist in thinking through key technical decisions for implementation and deployment.
- Train customers on how to efficiently administrate their clients’ environments, provide expert tips, best practice recommendations, and additional resources as needed.
- Deliver on an exceptional partner experience with proactive communication, regular sync-ups or check-ins, and orchestrating the right internal resources.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Malwarebytes products and speak with partners about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements.
- Be the voice of the partner internally at Malwarebytes by sharing process improvements and partner requests back to the internal Product Management & Development teams
- Build and maintain technical level relationships through your role as a trusted advisor.
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team and facilitate any escalation directing the customer or partner to a quick and efficient resolution.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bilingual Fluency in English and French
- 2+ years of experience either in a technical implementation or senior technical support role, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company or Cyber Security industry
- Solid technical background with experience troubleshooting Windows software and networking environments.
- Strong installation, configuration, troubleshooting and debugging skills relating to hardware, drivers, and software issues.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Excellent project management, account planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior experience working with Anti-malware, Antivirus, firewall, and security software a plus
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, accountable, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through complex issues.
- Strong verbal communication skills (phone) utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, post COVID.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)