Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Engineers at heart who are naturally driven by and enjoy solving problems. Team members who delight in serving customers, stakeholders and fellow teammates. Artisans who love simple, elegant solutions. Champions of best practices. Craftsmen and women who appreciate feedback, take their profession seriously and have loads of fun along the way!
We are open to remote candidates.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for malwarebytes.com and all things related including platform customizations, product integrations, systems integrations and more.
- You will provide solutions to all the departments in the organization and colleagues ranging from your team up to our CEO.
- You will be responsible for front-end development, server-side development, database integrations, maintenance, support, documentation and administration of the team’s applications and systems.
- You will research, understand and recommend new technologies, methodologies and best practices.
- You will serve in an on-call rotation responsible for rapidly responding to qualified issues.
- You will scope solutions after working with product managers and internal stakeholders to identify opportunities and root issues.
- You will improve the team’s performance by participating in an agile development methodology and regularly defining personal objectives with corresponding plans to accomplish.
- You will be responsible for commitments.
- You will love our team!
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- At least 3+ years of experience working in a software development capacity
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written forms
- CSS, specifically Bootstrap, extension languages and mobile first design
Nice Skills to Have:
- Object-oriented programming patterns
- REST API development, specifically with AWS Lambda
- GitHub and Git Flow
- Database design and querying in relational and document-oriented systems
- Distributed streaming with a technology like Kafka
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- C# ASP.NET web application development
- Crownpeak Digital Experience Manager
- Google Tag Manager
- Atlassian Products including Confluence and Jira
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs