Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Entrepreneurs at heart who are naturally driven by and enjoy solving problems. Team members who delight in serving customers, stakeholders and fellow teammates. Creative, strategic thinkers that loves simple, elegant solutions. Champions of best practices. Craftsmen and women who appreciate feedback, take their profession seriously and have loads of fun along the way! We are open to remote candidates.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be a champion and go-to expert of quality within the organization.
- You will collaborate with product managers and engineers to execute projects with precision and develop very specific actors to be used in test cases.
- You will build out our test inventory by composing easily reusable tests that are simply organized to scale.
- You will refine our regression test plan by developing simple criteria for which tests should and should not be included based on risk-tolerance and test complexity.
- You will regularly audit and update all aspects of our quality assurance program, which includes accessibility, alerting, OS/browser support, SEO and web vital scores.
- You will identify and present metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of our quality assurance program.
- You will improve the team’s performance, specifically quality, by participating in an agile development methodology and regularly defining personal objectives with corresponding plans.
- You will be responsible for commitments.
- You will love our team!
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years in quality assurance and/or software engineering
- 2+ years composing reusable test cases
- 2+ years creating automated tests
- Values that delight in serving customers
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written forms
- Engineering mindset that is satisfied with critical thinking and problem solving
- Disciplined attention to detail
Nice to Have Skills:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in customer support
- Creating automation with a technology like EndTest.io, Selenium, Cypress, Puppeteer or Protractor
- Maintaining a scalable test inventory with a solution like TestRail, Zephyr or Xray
- Managing actionable alerts triggered from analytic systems like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Firebase, Omniture or Tableau.
- Using a Digital Experience Platform like Crownpeak DXP
- Using a quality scanning tool like Crownpeak’s Digital Quality Manager
- Conveying requirements via user stories in a “As a [persona], I [want to], [so that].” format
- Conveying requirements via acceptance tests in a Given/When/Then format
- Using Atlassian Products including Confluence and Jira
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs