Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The Account Manager focuses on SMB renewal and existing business opportunities, direct and with the partner community, to promote the business and effectively manage customer relationships to drive retention and expansion.
What You’ll Do:
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Contact prospects via telephone to identify decision makers, and qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Use Salesforce.com to track leads through sales process.
- Respond to inbound interest. Schedule and perform product demonstrations and presentations for prospects and customers.
- Work with Product and Marketing to convey feedback on customer requirements and drive product strategy.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relation’s management software.
- Prospect and develop relationships with new customers. Coordinate on-going customer relationships with a particular focus on up selling and cross selling. Attain or exceed assigned sales, profit, and market share goals consistently with respect to expense guidelines.
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan for managing assigned territory, updated quarterly.
- Make outbound telephone calls to all organizational levels and functional areas where purchasing decisions are made.
- Utilize data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities with the greatest ROI.
- Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which include emerging customers.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field desirable or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales experience with SaaS, desktop software and/or security solutions highly desired. Previous outbound phone sales experience preferred.
- Metrics driven individual with track record of achieve and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals.
- Must be a self-starter with a measurable ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills resulting in the ability to influence others. Must have strong presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently. Must be task oriented and focused.
- Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure.
- The desire to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company.
- Understanding of the security software landscape.
- Inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development experience in a high tech company.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)