Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The Cloud Platform team is looking for talented full stack developers to build UI component library, customer-facing UI, and front-end supporting services that unlock the power of our threat data platform for security professionals. You’ll get to work in a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive, and diverse group of engineers, UX designers and Product Managers. You will also work with other engineering teams across Malwarebytes to design and build high-performance applications.
What You’ll Do:
- Build great user experiences for our cloud platform ecosystem of products
- Write modular and scalable code
- Work closely with UX designers
- Be responsible for code quality and performance
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-
- test, and peer review
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Understanding of REST principles and experience with backend APIs
- Knowledge of Frontend unit, integration, and end-to-end testing – Jest, Cypress
- Knowledge of Frontend build, packaging, and deployment, such as Webpack, npm or yarn, docker, Jenkins
- Experience using AWS technologies
- Full web stack development experience is a bonus
- Experience with micro frontends is a plus
- General can-do attitude and willingness to tackle any project that helps makes Malwarebytes successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided