Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a collaborative, motivated, and inspiring individual to join our cloud engineering team as a Software Developer In Test. We are looking for someone who is a strong advocate of quality on the engineering team and enjoys collaborating in a multiple-project team environment. The Senior Software Developer In Test (SDET) should be a strong programmer and hands-on with backend API automation as well as UI automation. The ideal candidate is someone who likes to wear the customer hat and think outside the box. We are looking for someone who is always learning and has a “can do” attitude.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop automated tests
- Architect and implement test frameworks
- Participate actively in a CI/CD based development/testing environment, including reviews and planning activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test matrices
- Uncover, document, and track defects
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the engineering team to deliver quality software iteratively
- Be an integral part of the team while continuously participating in improving process and test methodologies, execution efficiency and effectiveness
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field(s)
- 5+ years of work experience in quality engineering and automation
- Solid experience with testing frameworks and technologies like Mocha, PyTest, JUnit, TestNG, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber
- Hands-on with RESTful APIs and web-based UI Automation
- Experience creating and maintaining complex automated test suites
- Strong understanding of cloud-based application deployments and troubleshooting
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- A knack for breaking software and finding quality bugs early
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, experience of setting up CI infrastructure
Nice to have skills
- 7-10 years of overall work experience in quality engineering and automation
- 2+ years of QA lead experience
- Hands-on experience with some performance testing tool (JMeter, Taurus, etc.)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in security domain
- Experience with Microservice architecture
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives