Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst who will play a critical role in developing GTM strategy through analyzing past performance of marketing and sales funnel, new bookings and contract renewal rates, creation of business case models, and launch objective plans. This role is for candidates with analytical skills, business acumen and an ability to quantitatively define business goals. Candidates with SaaS revenue analysis, Sales/Marketing Ops, Financial Due Diligence/Consulting background are preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Build financial models and drive feasibility assessment of proposed launches, campaigns and other ad hoc GTM opportunities.
- Write complex SQL queries for ad hoc and large long-term analyses as well as work closely with CDS (curated data storage) team to identify data gaps and issues.
- Manage each project from start to finish by being a liaison between data engineering, product, finance, and RevOps teams to gather requirements, understanding the business need for the analysis and coaching junior analysts on best practices of data structure and delivering findings to stakeholders.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly sales quota achievements analysis with deep dive into variance. Working with Sales and Finance leaders to drive performance improvements by suggesting ways to increase conversion and/or retention rates.
- Facilitate regular (monthly, bi-weekly, weekly) alignment meetings with marketing and product management functions.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Financial background with strong business acumen, including ability to quantitatively assess business opportunities leveraging data analysis tools like Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time.
- Can work across Sales, Product Management, Demand Generation and Regional Marketing to lead cross-departmental engagements.
- Ability to identify points of alignment across many different projects to ensure coordination.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs