Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Join our EMEA Sales & Marketing team! In this role, you will be responsible for functioning as the front line of our company by building out accounts in our CRM system, cold calling prospective Malwarebytes clients & setting qualified meetings for our Account Executive team. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about sales and excited to evangelize the Malwarebytes vision.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with assigned Account Executives to develop go-to-market strategy and build sales pipeline
- Prospect for new business via cold calls, emails & LinkedIn and other methods to articulate the Malwarebytes value proposition
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets by scheduling highly qualified meetings with key decision makers & influencers in your region
- Learn our technology, case studies to effectively communicate with prospects
- Conduct administrative duties within Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with the SDR team to achieve collective & individual goals
- Learn best practices of Cybersecurity and how to effectively communicate with C-level Executives
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Fluent in French and English
- Previous Sales development experience desirable
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong rapport building phone communication skills
- Great problem solver with the ability to grasp difficult concepts easily
- Strong active listening skills
- Self-starter; resourceful & ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Willing to work in a team environment with Sales and Marketing
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)