Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As Malwarebytes continues to grow and refine business processes, the need for accurate and timely revenue accounting has never been greater! This role will manage day-to-day operational revenue activities, own certain revenue close responsibilities, and help with processes and systems to support growth. As we operate in a changing and fast-paced environment, adaptability, flexibility and self-direction are critical to success. This is a full-time position focusing on our consumer revenue channel (B2C) and will be reporting to our Revenue Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Own key revenue close items including gathering and understanding supporting underlying schedules, reports and details, booking entries, reconciling and analyzing accounts
- Day-to-day operational activities in NetSuite including the upload / creation of Sales Orders, Invoices, Revenue Arrangements, and Journal Entries
- Day-to-day operational activities in systems that support our consumer revenue sales including, but not limited to, Zuora and Blackline
- Obtain, analyze, and aggregate internal and 3rd party system data for use in NetSuite and supporting systems or for other reconciliation or reporting purposes
- Develop strong cross functional relationships with our core business partners, including, marketing, business applications, product, and engineering / IT
- Understand and apply proper GAAP accounting to revenue and related transactions
- Understand and follow internal controls
- Support annual audits and other ad-hoc audits as required
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or substantially similar
- 1 + years of relevant experience
- Core understanding of U.S. GAAP, including revenue recognition
- Advanced Excel skills; comfortable with large data sets and complicated workbooks
- NetSuite experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)