Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven product owner for our cloud product platform who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products. As a Product Owner, you will work with the Product Manager to set, prioritize, and accept work delivered to ensure we are driving value for our customers. You will be evaluating product opportunities to align our customers’ needs with our business value.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to analyze their needs and align the product roadmap to our strategic goals
- Refine and prioritize backlog items to guide the Agile software development team
- Work closely with the Product Manager to solve product related problems, compare trade-offs, and make decisions to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Act as a product ambassador both internally and externally as the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Learn how our users interact with our product and recommend improvements
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of Product Owner experience in an agile environment with a customer-first mindset
- Experience with cloud security platform preferred
- Analytical person who can control the details but still see the full picture
- Work with product managers to identify product themes and epics and translate those into features and stories for the engineering team
- Experience with one or more Agile issue tracking tools like Jira
- Results-focused, team-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders across Engineering, UX, Marketing, and other departments
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs