Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a proactive and self-motivated People Specialist to join our Tallinn office. You will have an opportunity to partner with cross-functional teams within the organization to deliver exceptional employee relation services across the organization. This includes preparing payroll, managing and updating employee data & documentation, maintaining the people team’s policies and processes to support the company’s growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and ensure data integrity across all HR platforms and tools
- Prepare payroll files, employment contracts and other employment related documents
- Prepare, update, support and recommend people's processes, policies and procedures
- Being available and responsive to any queries being raised by our employees
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Previous work experience in a similar position
- Project management skills and the ability to drive programs independently
- Strong effective communicator in writing, business presentations and in interpersonal communication
- Detail orientation and ability to stay focused
- Good understanding of labor legislation and regulations
- Fluent written and oral English and Estonian
- Experience in a global software or other high tech company is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided