Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is seeking a self-motivated People Program Specialist to drive employee engagement and champion our culture at Malwarebytes. As our People Program Specialist, you will have the opportunity to partner with the Learning & Development team, People Business Partners, People Ops, and other cross-functional teams to execute on a variety of programs that run in parallel and are essential to our company’s culture, including engagement and manager surveys, mentorship, new hire onboarding, and the performance review process. If you’re passionate about the employee experience, pay close attention to detail, proactively seek areas to improve processes and programs, and have a passion for life-long growth, we would love to speak to you.
What You’ll Do:
- Keep various program communications and resources updated, distributing them along the appropriate channels
- Event planning and logistics that support our programs
- Facilitate fun and engaging new hire orientations and other program events, including the mentorship kick-off, new hire lunches, etc.
- Keep cross-functional partners up to date and accountable on program tasks by managing our project management tool, Smartsheet
- Be a program expert and active participant in meetings by keeping meeting minutes, making real-time adjustments to Smartsheet, and advising on impact of program changes and status
- Facilitate post-mortems with cross-functional partners to continue to evolve our programs
- Develop, distribute, and analyze results of employee surveys to make recommendations that guide impactful program improvements
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Great communication, both verbal and written, with strong ability to convey large amounts of information in easily digestible forms for all stakeholders
- Experience with project management tools, such as Smartsheet, Monday, or Asana
- Very detail orientated with an eye for finding opportunities to improve processes – and a bias towards action
- Highly organized with a passion to make information easy to access and understand
- High energy and facilitation skills among groups as large as 30 people or more, ranging from individual contributors to senior leaders
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective cross-functional relationships, collaborating with stakeholders across different departments and geographies
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- 3+ years of related project or program management work experience (HR experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or additional related equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs