Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping the Malwarebytes Managed Service Provider (MSP) community grow the size and scale of their customer deployments protected by Malwarebytes products. You will focus on building and managing strong audience-based messaging for the managed service provider (MSP) space, developing and executing internal product launches, creating differentiated assets and tools for MSP partners, engaging with MSP audiences (both internal and external) to evangelize product capabilities, enabling MSP partner business teams with compelling content and campaigns, solving for new industry and competitive scenarios, and being a strategic thought partner to the Malwarebytes Partner Lifecycle and Product Management teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Distill complex concepts down to clear, compelling, and differentiated stories and marketing messages that resonate with customer segments of MSP partners.
- Understand the buyer’s journey and create effective, relevant, and innovative content and internal sales tools to support the entire sales cycle and marketing funnel of MSP partners, including thought leadership, awareness, consideration, and decision.
- Collaborate closely with the Partner Lifecycle team to develop and execute on internal Go-To-Market strategies and product launch plans aimed at driving massive product adoption by our MSP partners.
- Represent and evangelize Malwarebytes endpoint security solutions to both the Malwarebytes partner community and larger global MSP ecosystem.
- Support the training and enablement of MSP business teams to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of Malwarebytes solutions and drive strong growth through new customer acquisition.
- Support the Partner Lifecycle team to elevate the Malwarebytes Partner Experience Center as a key marketing channel for MSP partner engagement.
- Help influence product roadmaps by working closely with Product Management, Engineering, User Experience, Sales, and Partner Lifecycle Marketing.
- Audit and provide feedback on competitive matrix and competitive messaging.
- Continuously monitor all programs to identify friction points and implement plans that improve partner outcomes.
- Measure, monitor, and report on performance of your programs.
- May require up to 10% travel in the future.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs