Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As Malwarebytes continues to expand into the corporate segment, providing onboarding services that are in line with our corporate customers’ expectations is vital to the long-term success and growth of the business. As such, we are looking for an energetic and experienced leader to drive the services practice forward.
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and self-driven Manager, Global Consultancy Services. As the Manager of the Global Consultancy Services team you will own the onboarding experience for all of our new corporate customers. In this role, you will lead a global team of technical Customer Onboarding Consultants who are responsible for driving initial deployment and adoption of Malwarebytes products and features.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to execute on the vision of our services group at Malwarebytes, executing on a strategy and implementing tactics that will improve the customer experience and build customer loyalty.
What You’ll Do:
- Continue to coach and inspire a world-class services team aiming to drive customer confidence during initial deployment and accelerate our customers’ TTV and ROI
- Plan out and execute on onboarding team objectives and key results (OKRs) that align with the mission & vision of both the Global Services department and the Support & Services organization
- Define and track team KPIs in order to measure team effectiveness and customer impact
- Design and implement processes to drive efficiencies across the team and cross-functionally
- Act as the escalation path and provide technical assistance and recommendations to Onboarding Consultants as needed
- Work with direct reports on daily activities, coaching to help them to grow in their roles
- Inspire and assist in driving a customer first culture across the company
- Ensure targeted service and performance standards are achieved and exceeded
- Cultivate a high-performance team - responsible for timely and accurate customer service
- Build strong working relationships and partner with internal teams to deliver the best possible overall customer experience
- Evaluate data to make good and timely recommendations to the head of Global Services
- Maintain a deep understanding of Malwarebytes products
- Collaborate with Technical Support, Customer Success, and Sales teams as needed to facilitate any customer escalation to ensure a quick and efficient resolution
- Service customers directly as needed
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 2+ years experience as a people manager, directly leading a technical team, preferably in the SaaS or Cyber Security industry
- 3+ years of experience either in a Professional Services role, or as a Technical Account Manager, Technical Support Representative, or related customer-facing position
- Solid technical background with 3+ years of experience troubleshooting software and networking environments.
- Great communication, both verbal and written, with strong ability to frame and communicate complex logic into easily digestible forms for both technical and business stakeholders
- High energy and sense of urgency - thoughtful and methodical, but biased towards action
- Ability to take complex data and distill it into a set of easily digestible KPIs and presentations for non-technical audiences
- Strong collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through complex customer issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, post COVID-19
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)