Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
At Malwarebytes, our data needs are maturing fast. To ensure the quality of our data is not sacrificed for speedy development, we need a curious & growth-minded analyst to help refine our data toward accessibility, scalability, automation, & Data Science. The analyst will assist the CDS (Curated Data Store) project team in building out the company’s EDW, with a special focus on the Cloud Product Data Platform.
This is a contract position open to remote candidates.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with business users and other analysts to facilitate the dream of their ideal data landscape.
- Co-develop the dream data landscapes with the business users through regular iterative sessions of brainstorming and demoing.
- Create & Enhance tables and views during co-development that serve as a convenient single source of truth for the company, not just one business unit or report.
- Always develop with downstream automation and data science in mind.
- Put the customer and the company first through constant collaboration and quick turnarounds.
- Work with other analysts to understand structure and idiosyncrasies of CDS data sources.
- Enhance data governance through contribution to data dictionaries, bug tracking & process documentation.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- A collaborative approach.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts.
- Background or education related to Data Science.
- Basic understanding of dashboarding using business intelligence tools.
- Experience with tech development environments.
- Ability to work on your own while maintaining a team attitude.
- A strong passion for quality data.
- A desire to dream up big solutions and grow into a data refinement superstar.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Any experience building simple web tools/applications.
- Experience using Snowflake.