Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking to expand our team by hiring a backend software engineer to join our research and development team in our Perugia office. The ideal candidate should be somebody with expertise in backend development, using python, with experience in server-side concepts and technologies, cloud programming, database. The candidate should be passionate in what he does and willing to learn and collaborate with the development team. On-site availability is strongly preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Work alongside research and development team to improve, prototype, maintain, create new backend technologies and manage existing projects
- Write modular and scalable code
- Work with big data and databases
- Research and implement machine learning algorithms is a plus
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience developing in Python
- Experience in at least one or more relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Experience developing scalable applications while following best practices and coding standards
- Experience in building production REST APIs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Comfortable troubleshooting and debugging problems full-stack in a distributed environment
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in AI and machine learning algorithms development
- Experience in data engineering and data analysis
- Familiar with computer security topic
- Ability to work in distributed systems
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive compensation, equity stock incentives and benefits packages, including medical and sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking available