Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack's Operations Team is in charge of keeping the company running smoothly. Our daily work covers all of Jellysmack's activities, including project management, facility management, and technology, and is carried out in collaboration with other teams. Precision, innovation, and overperformance are the values that define us the most. Our work may be challenging, but it's also enriching because we strive to simplify everyone's daily life while keeping everyone happy and productive at Jellysmack. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
Jellysmack is looking for a Customer Success Transformation Manager within Success Team of the Creator Program.
The role is a unique opportunity to:
- Join the team who is at the forefront of the Creator Programs growth
- Be at the heart of business development by setting up new processes
- Shape and design best practices in order to build performant sales team internationally.
- Ensure strong coordination with sourcing, partnership, tech & operational teams worldwide
What you’ll be responsible for :
- Understand sales team needs in terms of tools and internal support to improve performance
- Design best-in-class sales processes and coordinate with sales enablement team to share knowledge across teams
- Define & improve sales team KPIs internationally and help country managers to set sales targets
- Set up reporting tools to track sales team performance
- Ensure synergy between the different departments and offices
- Keep track of competition to make sure we have all best practices in place
A little about you :
- Previous experience in Pricing/Sales planning/Project management or Strategy Consulting (3 to 5 years)
- Ability to take initiatives and able to generate new ideas to develop business
- Ability to handle different type of topics (data analysis, project management…)
- Comfortable in working in an agile set up environment
- Good analytical skills
- Good understanding of Sales challenges (offer pitching, negotiation)
- Excellent French and English speaking and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and are comfortable and confident in creating social links with the various stakeholders in the company (content experts, sales team, legal, finance, marketing)
- Passion for social media, especially for YouTube content creators
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!