Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
To say that our People team puts people first is an understatement. Here, human qualities and emotional intelligence are just as important as professional skills or the ability to shine during a karaoke session.
We are a great team (People Ops, Talent Acquisition, Communication, Internal Culture & Office Management) with a big heart, never lacking in effort and always striving to make everyone's daily life easier. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
Jellysmack is hiring an International HRBP to manage all HR concerns and encourage our Talent to grow and develop.You will be assigned to the Jellysmack Tech department and will be responsible for supporting all functions within this department (development, data, etc.).
What you'll be responsible for :
Providing HR policy guidance and interpretation:
- Ensuring that HR policies/internal rules are understood and applied by employees/managers
- Ensuring that all employees have a thorough understanding of Jellysmack’s corporate culture and embody Jellysmack’s values
- Relay information related to newly signed collective agreements
Ensuring the proper roll out of HR processes (performance reviews, etc.):
- Consulting with HR experts for timely integration of all decisions in processes
- Supporting performance management of staff
- Ensuring that every team member is clear on their objectives and that excellent performance is appropriately rewarded
- Structuring the performance review process and training managers to be able to give feedback on their own
- Participate in company-wide performance campaigns
Supporting Jellysmack in improving organization whenever necessary:
- Working with team managers to optimize organization and staffing
- Continuously challenging job descriptions and comp&ben mechanisms to ensure adequacy between org efforts and strategic importance of each population (in collaboration with Comp and Ben expert team)
- Gathering key Learning & Development needs and collaborating with the L&D team to ensure that needs are met
Maintaining and analyzing KPIs:
- Measuring the quarterly engagement level leveraging survey – and analyzing it to suss out insights and recommendations
- Developing and updating an HR report
- Analyzing results and suggesting improvements
- Key role in ensuring a high quality level of HR data in our system
Launching initiatives to maintain high engagement (in collaboration with Culture and Happiness teams):
- E.g., leading co-development sessions with managers, team building activities, goodies to develop pod community feeling, etc
Admin & Legal:
- Renewing and updating contracts
- Managing contentious cases, contract terminations, and dismissals with the support of the Legal Department
Ability to manage HR projects and guide the HR team
A little about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a related field, is required
- At least 5+ years as a HRBP or HR Manager in an international environment
- Perfect English is required. French is a plus.
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with everyone at all levels of the organization in order to solve problems and implement solutions
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written: you will have to keep in contact with several teams and stakeholders
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!