At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Serving as a member of the People team, and reporting to the Director, People & Organization, the Senior People & Organization Partner will provide guidance and drive the implementation of People initiatives such as performance management, coaching, employee relations, training and professional development for leadership and employees in EMEA. In alignment with business strategy and in partnership with People Team colleagues, this role will spearhead regional efforts to implement, coordinate, and maintain People programs, policies, and processes, while providing support and guidance to the management team. The Senior People & Organization Partner is responsible for establishing, building and maintaining effective relationships and partnerships with all levels of employees within their assigned region and will work in cross collaboration with the People Team.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the EMEA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing strong trust-based relationships across a range of stakeholders which enables you to keep a pulse on the needs of our community, as well as provide timely support and guidance.
- Support and coach managers to address and resolve a wide variety of employee relations challenges, performance issues and conflict management
- Advising on employee development, including performance plans, promotion and transfer, coaching, and skills development
- Anticipating and developing a strong understanding of the business, as well as goals and challenges, to recommend integrated People solutions in collaboration with the wider People Team
- Provide guidance on employee relations matters and conduct investigations as needed
- Create a positive employee relations environment through timely response to inquiries or issues
- Seeks opportunities to improve productivity of People functions
- Demonstrate discretion and professionalism for all staff at all times
What you’ll bring along:
- 5+ years’ experience in an international fast paced environment
- Full proficiency in both German and English
- You have expert knowledge of German employment practices and labor relations
- Experience working within an organizational structure with multiple locations requiring exceptional relationship building skills
- You are a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and is dedicated to “rolling up the sleeves” and getting the job done with minimal support and direction
- Experience working in a face-paced, rapidly-scaling company
- You have the ability to influence others, demonstrating candor behavior effectively push back, while at the same time demonstrating humanity by identifying solutions that meet all party's needs
- You have the ability to successfully communicate, both verbally and in writing, including the ability to make impactful presentations and facilitate meetings as needed
- You are comfortable with (learning) asynchronous communication
- You are empathetic professional with humor!
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote Apply now