At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
As a Product Designer, you will play an important role in contributing to the development of our existing Cloud apps designs and the design library.
In order to be successful in this role, you should enjoy solving complex problems and designing elegant and pragmatic solutions in a product-driven, B2B environment. You’re comfortable understanding multi-layered problems, breaking them down into feasible increments, and developing solutions in close collaboration with other stakeholders. You are focused, and you can communicate your work, findings, and decisions clearly. You’ll be empowered to make decisions and actively collaborate with Product Management and Engineering stakeholders.
As a designer, you are passionate about visually and structurally clear and concise UI design. You value collaboration and seek to contribute to international, cooperative culture. You’re a team player and are happy to seek and give constructive feedback. You know when you’re stuck and will rely on help from your fellow team members when needed.
This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in EMEA.
What you’ll do:
- Create and incrementally improve concepts and designs for UI patterns for our products
- Contribute to a better, more aligned user experience across our product stack, both visually and conceptually
- Closely collaborate with other designers on the team, product stakeholders, and developers
- Interact with our users during user research
- Be a partner and support other designers in the team, give and receive feedback
- Actively contribute to improving our design workflow and culture
- Create and deliver artifacts such as wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 2+ years of experience designing for the web
- Demonstrated track record and portfolio of clean, functional design
- Familiar with our toolset (Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin)
- Experience working with visual systems, pattern libraries, and design systems
- Focus primarily on user interface design but also interest in creating concepts, wireframes, prototyping, user research, and testing
- Good visual design skills (iconography, basic illustration) and basic understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, visual hierarchy, layout, etc.)
- The ability to work autonomously and be self-organized
- A “can do”-attitude
What we have to offer:
A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/ Apply now