At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
What the Automation Platform team does:
- We develop a BPMN process engine that executes critical business processes for our customers and community users..
- We develop powerful web applications that provide process operators with real-time insights into the running system
- We build libraries that make our product enjoyable for our core users: software developers. Most of the code we write is open source!
- We have a strong focus on good API design and we value the user perspective highly. That is a key to our already seven years of success with the product.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in EMEA.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will review code written by other team members. We have a quality-focused development process that you will be an essential part of.
- As you grow, you will build expertise in the codebase and become a sparring partner for other team members.
- If desired, you can engage with the Camunda community by publishing blog posts and presenting at community conferences and events.
What you’ll bring along:
- Engineering background (Computer Science preferred)
- Nice to have: Experience with AngularJS 1
- Pragmatism, autonomy, and willingness to work with an amazing team
- Talent to understand and own a complex codebase over time
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/. Apply now