At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
We are looking for a creative and metrics-driven ABM Programs Manager to drive our ABM strategy and create awareness for Camunda amongst targeted Enterprise accounts globally. Working closely with Sales and RevOps, you’ll develop the strategy for selecting and engaging accounts, and run campaigns that resonate with our buyer personas. This role will be responsible for the ABM funnel, driving both inbound and outbound lead generation and nurturing. The ABM Manager is an integral function of our Demand Generation team and highly cross-functional, requiring close collaboration with regional marketing managers, Sales, Product Marketing, Revenue Operations, and Events.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the UKI, United States East Coast, France, Germany, or the Netherlands.
- Build and own ABM adoption across Marketing and Sales teams, including account selection, outbound outreach and aircover programs
- Develop inbound campaigns to drive awareness, acquisition and adoption of Camunda process automation products by targeted Enterprise accounts around the world to help meet regional funnel goals
- Work closely with Sales and CSM to develop expansion programs for target customer accounts
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing, Demand Gen and Events teams to execute high-impact campaigns to penetrate top accounts
- Partner with Sales and Revenue Operations teams to create cadences in Salesloft to support various targeted outbound initiatives
- Become a master of the Demand Unit Waterfall and manage reporting of the ABM funnel across our targeted accounts
- Report on KPIs for campaigns and programs through ABM lens
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of related Demand Generation experience in the B2B tech space with 2+ years of building successful, programmatic ABM-focused campaigns
- Digital marketing skills, including audience based targeting, intent marketing and retargeting
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign and account based funnel performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience with tools such as Drift, Rollworks, HubSpot, Outreach.io or similar Martech
- Experience working in international, remotely distributed teams and marketing across multiple geographies a plus
- Ability to direct a small team or resources is a must
- Bachelors or Masters degree
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/. Apply now