At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
As Domino continues to expand, the IT team strives to keep our employees productive with their technology needs. From Engineering to HR to Sales, we manage and automate our corporate systems and applications for our organizations to execute efficiently.
What your impact will be
- Drive employee efficiency through seamless onboarding, application provisioning and management, and offboarding
- Your input on processes and automation will help drive employee satisfaction as we grow operations
- Internal customer satisfaction as you interface with every aspect of the organization
What We Look For in This Role
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role supporting macOS systems
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Experience managing JAMF or similar device management platforms
- Must be customer focused, approachable, and eager to help others
- Interested in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting deadlines while maintaining a strong commitment to quality of work
- Familiarity with managing SaaS applications such as Okta, Salesforce, or Zoom
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply